group in Chinese
[ gru:p ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "group"Synonyms of "group""group" in a sentence"group" meaning
past tense: grouped past participle: grouped plural: groups present participle: grouping
- She imposed her ideas on the group .
- People were standing about in small groups .
- Kazeh is only a group of six vast excavations .
- This structure is called the heme group .
- A group of ladies surrounded the captain .
- As group leader , you should take charge .
- Jurists belonged to professional group .
- A group of individuals can be called a population .
- Sternal muscles include two muscle groups .
- Interest groups are free associations .
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Synonyms: mathematical group,
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
Synonyms: radical, chemical group, Verb
- arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- form a group or group together
"grouon equal rights for women" in Chinese, "grouon production classification" in Chinese, "grouon the family" in Chinese, "grouopen" in Chinese, "grouorder ranking" in Chinese, "group (periodic table)" in Chinese, "group 10" in Chinese, "group 12 element" in Chinese, "group 2 facsimile machine" in Chinese,