grocery in Chinese
[ 'grəusəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "grocery"Synonyms of "grocery""grocery" in a sentence"grocery" meaning
- A delivery van has brought the grocery order .
- She runs a thriving grocery business .
- Why do i talk to groceries ?
- The hunter came into a grocery and told his story .
- He is in a grocery way .
- She ordered her groceries by phone and never left the house .
- Norma gets out of her car, hauling a bag of groceries with her .
- The proprietor of the corner grocery was a strange thing in my life .
- Your kids are in the grocery store with my kids, buying candy .
- Recently, sainsbury's became the first british grocery store chain .