grey in Chinese
[ grei ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "grey"Synonyms of "grey""grey" in a sentence"grey" meaning
past tense: greyed past participle: greyed present participle: greying
- The gate where he was leaning grew grey .
- Have you any grey pullovers in stock ?
- May you two live together till old and grey ...
- I find him, the wandering grey bard .
- Her grey hair was arranged with precision .
- His greying hair was curly .
- The sky was grey and the clouds were heavy and low .
- A thick grey mist was all around us .
- The four grey horses took them back to the castle .
- The soft grey eyes was exceptionally good .
- of an achromatic color of any lightness intermediate between the extremes of white and black; "the little grey cells"; "gray flannel suit"; "a man with greyish hair"
Synonyms: gray, greyish, grayish,
- intermediate in character or position; "a grey area between clearly legal and strictly illegal"
- used to signify the Confederate forces in the American Civil War (who wore grey uniforms); "a stalwart grey figure"
- showing characteristics of age, especially having grey or white hair; "whose beard with age is hoar"-Coleridge; "nodded his hoary head"
Synonyms: gray, grey-haired, gray-haired, grey-headed, gray-headed, grizzly, hoar, hoary, white-haired, Verb
- turn grey; "Her hair began to grey"
- make grey; "The painter decided to grey the sky"
Synonyms: gray, Noun
- horse of a light gray or whitish color
- clothing that is a grey color; "he was dressed in grey"
- a neutral achromatic color midway between white and black
Synonyms: gray, grayness, greyness,
- any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are grey; "the Confederate army was a vast grey"
"grey economy" in Chinese, "grey friar" in Chinese, "grey cloth" in Chinese, "grey hen" in Chinese, "grey whale" in Chinese, "grey sister" in Chinese, "grey wacke" in Chinese, "grey squirrel" in Chinese, "grey goods" in Chinese, "grewlich" in Chinese, "grewsome" in Chinese, "grewup" in Chinese, "grex number" in Chinese, "grexa" in Chinese, "grey un rayon muslin" in Chinese, "grey un rayon poplin" in Chinese, "grey un rayon serge" in Chinese, "grey un rayon twill" in Chinese,