great in Chinese
[ greit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "great"Use "great" in a sentence
- She showed great courage during the war .
- They first had a great house cleaning .
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- To me he seems to constitute a great danger .
- He shows a great aptitude in painting .
- He has a great liking for mrs. rouncewell .
- Missing the holiday was a great deprivation .
- You have taken a great load off my mind .
- Charm is the great english blight .
- A great deal of the talk was about oil .
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- in an advanced stage of pregnancy; "was big with child"; "was great with child"
Synonyms: big, enceinte, expectant, gravid, large, heavy, with child,
- very good; "he did a bully job"; "a neat sports car"; "had a great time at the party"; "you look simply smashing"
Synonyms: bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, groovy, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, swell, smashing,
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- uppercase; "capital A"; "great A"; "many medieval manuscripts are in majuscule script"
Synonyms: capital, majuscule,
- remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect; "a great crisis"; "had a great stake in the outcome"
"great britain" in Chinese, "great hearted" in Chinese, "great charter" in Chinese, "great war" in Chinese, "great wall" in Chinese, "great bible" in Chinese, "great basin" in Chinese, "great circle" in Chinese, "great society" in Chinese, "greasyback shrimp" in Chinese, "greasyback shrimps" in Chinese, "greasylustre" in Chinese, "greasypulp" in Chinese, "greasy是油腻的意思" in Chinese, "great [rare] delicacies" in Chinese, "great abaco island" in Chinese, "great achievement" in Chinese, "great acoustic industries ltd" in Chinese,