gravel in Chinese
[ 'grævəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "gravel"Synonyms of "gravel""gravel" in a sentence"gravel" meaning
past tense: graveled past participle: graveled present participle: graveling
- Sand and gravel may form bars within the channel .
- Gravel is much used for road-making .
- Gravel banks along rivers are always light or white .
- They may form concentrated pockets in gravels .
- More gravel is needed to fill the hollow in the drive .
- Sand is finer than gravel .
- A layer of coarse gravel is often placed around the drain tile .
- He went down the broad gravel path towards the building .
- Suction devices are inadequate in gravels or very porous soils .
- The channel is filled with noncompactible sand, or with sand and gravel .
- rock fragments and pebbles
Synonyms: crushed rock, Verb
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
Synonyms: perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, amaze, dumbfound,
- cover with gravel; "We gravelled the driveway"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
Synonyms: annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, vex, chafe, devil,
"gravel crusher" in Chinese, "gravel pit" in Chinese, "gravel road" in Chinese, "gravel walk" in Chinese, "gravebreaches" in Chinese, "graveclothes" in Chinese, "gravedigger" in Chinese, "gravedona" in Chinese, "gravejat" in Chinese, "gravel a road" in Chinese, "gravel aggregate" in Chinese, "gravel angularity" in Chinese, "gravel aquifer" in Chinese,