grasping in Chinese
How to pronounce "grasping"Use "grasping" in a sentence
-ly ,-ness n.
- They are all heroes grasping the nettle .
- The idea was too much for tom to grasp .
- He can not grasp the realities of the situation .
- I have only a rudimentary grasp of physics .
- I have grasped this difficult truth .
- He has a good grasp of english grammar .
- She has a good grasp of the subject .
- His grasp of international realities was masterly .
- Her grasp relaxed, she shrank back .
- He held my hand in a friendly grasp .
- the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
Synonyms: taking hold, seizing, prehension,
- understanding with difficulty; "the lecture was beyond his most strenuous graspings"Adjective
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth; "they are avaricious and will do anything for money"; "casting covetous eyes on his neighbor''s fields"; "a grasping old miser"; "grasping commercialism"; "greedy for money and power"; "grew richer and greedier"; "prehensile employers stingy with raises for their employees"
Synonyms: avaricious, covetous, grabby, greedy, prehensile,
"grasp" in Chinese
, "graspable" in Chinese
, "graspan" in Chinese
, "grasped" in Chinese
, "grasped the ring" in Chinese
, "grasper" in Chinese
, "grasping arm" in Chinese
, "grasping biopsy forceps" in Chinese
, "grasping forceps" in Chinese
, "grasping forceps for endoscope" in Chinese
What is the meaning of grasping in Chinese and how to say grasping in Chinese? grasping Chinese meaning, grasping的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.