gospel in Chinese
How to pronounce "gospel"Use "gospel" in a sentence
- You can take this as absolute gospel .
- Health of body and mind is my gospel .
- The first lesson is taken from st john 's gospel .
- Today 's lesson is taken from the st mark 's gospel .
- But the gospel is simply a catalogue of unexpected things .
- Is that gospel ?
- The year from 1890 to 1920 saw the social gospel come of age .
- The gospel of st. john has more idiosyncrasies and is coloured by theology of a strongly hellenic type .
- For all its power and commanding influence, the social gospel movement was a development in urban protestantism .
- The first lesson is taken from st john ' s gospel
- a doctrine that is believed to be of great importance; "Newton''s writings were gospel for those who followed"
- an unquestionable truth; "his word was gospel"
Synonyms: gospel truth,
- the written body of teachings of a religious group that are generally accepted by that group
Synonyms: religious doctrine, church doctrine, creed,
- folk music consisting of a genre of a cappella music originating with Black slaves in the United States and featuring call and response; influential on the development of other genres of popular music (especially soul)
Synonyms: gospel singing,
"social gospel" in Chinese, "gospel shop" in Chinese, "gospel side" in Chinese, "synoptic gospels" in Chinese, "gospel pusher" in Chinese, "gospel truth" in Chinese, "gospel oath" in Chinese, "gospana" in Chinese, "gospava" in Chinese, "gospavic" in Chinese, "gospe" in Chinese, "gospedini" in Chinese, "gospel according to john" in Chinese, "gospel according to luke" in Chinese, "gospel according to mark" in Chinese, "gospel according to matthew" in Chinese,