gorgeous in Chinese
[ 'gɔ:dʒəs ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gorgeous"Synonyms of "gorgeous"Use "gorgeous" in a sentence
- The sunset is gorgeous tonight .
- He is perfectly gorgeous as romeo .
- I bought for my sweetheart a gorgeous diamond .
- I remember you used to date that gorgeous girl .
- Finally i came upon a patch of gorgeous crimson leaves .
- She wore gorgeous caps and rustling silk dress .
- To be frank, i had not expected such gorgeous creations .
- He is a gorgeous man .
- Finish your brandy, dear, and enjoy that gorgeous moon .
- When he saw me, he took off his hat with an air of gorgeous servility .