going in Chinese
How to pronounce "going"Synonyms of "going""going" in a sentence"going" meaning
- He's going to put me through law school .
- Do you go to the botanical garden every night ?
- Brooke will go to keep us boys steady .
- Her books have gone off in recent years .
- The masses won't go for bureaucracy .
- His plays have gone down badly in america .
- There is a lot of flu going round at the moment .
- Wasn't he afraid to go there by himself ?
- Nick went all out to win the race .
- I was just going to speak, when the bell rang .
- the act of departing
Synonyms: departure, going away, leaving,
- advancing toward a goal; "persuading him was easy going"; "the proposal faces tough sledding"
- euphemistic expressions for death; "thousands mourned his passing"
Synonyms: passing, loss, departure, exit, expiration, release, Adjective
- in full operation; "a going concern"