going in in Chinese
How to pronounce "going in""going in" in a sentence
- They went in consort two or three together .
- The lighter was hard to get going in the wind .
- He showed his identity card and went in .
- The cup is full; no more will go in .
- Don't go in for any of those luxuries .
- She went in to fix the sparse evening meal .
- Don't go in a straight line anywhere .
- I did n't go in depth into the matter with him .
- The vote yesterday went in his favour .
- I'm going in for my examination in july .
What is the meaning of going in in Chinese and how to say going in in Chinese? going in Chinese meaning, going in的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.