goal in Chinese
[ gəul ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "goal"Use "goal" in a sentence
past tense: goaled past participle: goaled plural: goals present participle: goaling
- We 'll never give up until the goal is reached ..
- Did you see them make the winning goal ?
- The footballer took a strike at the goal .
- John played goal for the hockey team .
- That is the goal we must set ourselves .
- Their goal was to eradicate smallpox .
- We 'll never stop until we reach our goal .
- Their second goal was a real gift .
- Stanley had no single goal .
- He may have to qualify some goals .
- a successful attempt at scoring; "the winning goal came with less than a minute left to play"
- game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it; "the ends justify the means"
- the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey); "a crowd assembled at the finish"; "he was nearly exhausted as their destination came into view"
Synonyms: finish, destination,
"own goal" in Chinese, "golden goal" in Chinese, "field goal" in Chinese, "penalty goal" in Chinese, "goal post" in Chinese, "goal line" in Chinese, "goal post mast" in Chinese, "goago forums" in Chinese, "goahead" in Chinese, "goaillard" in Chinese, "goaima" in Chinese, "goake" in Chinese, "goal acm" in Chinese, "goal activities" in Chinese, "goal analysis" in Chinese, "goal and scope definition" in Chinese,