go past in Chinese
- The bus goes past the museum on the hour .
- The ball went past cover .
- Cavalry, raising clouds of choking dust, went past endlessly .
- A mounted policeman on a perfectly groomed chestnut horse went past .
- Four days had gone past since the evening when he had run into her outside the junk shop .
- Sometimes in the dark we heard the troops marching under the window and guns going past pulled by motor-tractors .
- And going past mysia , they came down to troas
- The house shook as the heavy truck went past
- He went past the school but did not enter it
- Where ' s the first camera the trucks go past
- move past; "A black limousine passed by when she looked out the window"; "He passed his professor in the hall"; "One line of soldiers surpassed the other"
Synonyms: travel by, pass by, surpass, go by, pass,
- be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
Synonyms: exceed, transcend, overstep, pass, top,
"past experiences" in Chinese, "past love" in Chinese, "past participle" in Chinese, "past mask" in Chinese, "hurry past" in Chinese, "past continuous" in Chinese, "past precipitation" in Chinese, "past question" in Chinese, "historical past versus personal past" in Chinese, "go over to the enemy and turn traitor" in Chinese, "go over with a bang" in Chinese, "go overboard" in Chinese, "go overboard for" in Chinese, "go paddle one’s own canoe" in Chinese, "go past no mistake past" in Chinese, "go past the opponent" in Chinese, "go pattaya" in Chinese, "go places" in Chinese,