go directly in Chinese
- He went directly to the point, both with people and airplanes .
- His words go directly to the heart, finding their support in the understanding .
- She respected andrew's wisdom, his knack of going directly to the nub of any situation .
- I will go directly to mr. bennet, and we shall very soon settle it with her, i am sure .
- For some sediments and flow the flat bed does not occur and the bed form goes directly from dunes to antidunes .
- The protestant churches, containing most of the nondrinking population, went directly into politics in the 1880's and 1890's .
- The pendulum output is divided, part going directly to the tilt-axis torques and another portion feeding the torques via a thermal integrator .
- Blindfolded ? - do not pass go , go directly to phd
- If you encounter no resistance , go directly to the forum
- Shall we start with white wine or go directly to red wine
"directly" in Chinese, "directly above" in Chinese, "root directly" in Chinese, "directly ionizing" in Chinese, "directly address" in Chinese, "directly coupled" in Chinese, "dial directly" in Chinese, "directly invade" in Chinese, "directly proportional" in Chinese, "go deinto a forest" in Chinese, "go deinto the mountains to pluck herbs" in Chinese, "go deinto the realities of life" in Chinese, "go devil" in Chinese, "go dim" in Chinese, "go do" in Chinese, "go doing something" in Chinese, "go dotch" in Chinese, "go down" in Chinese,