gluttonous in Chinese
How to pronounce "gluttonous"Synonyms of "gluttonous""gluttonous" in a sentence"gluttonous" meaning
贪吃的；食量大的；贪婪的。 be gluttonous of 贪。
- He is a gluttonous and lazy guy .
- Why might gluttonous people evoke complaints even from plants
- In the 1980s and 1990s they developed a reputation for gluttonous excess
- Care must also be exercised to prevent overfeeding , as koi can be gluttonous
- The son of man is come eating and drinking ; and ye say , behold a gluttonous man , and a winebibber , a friend of publicans and sinners
- The son of man came eating and drinking , and they say , behold a man gluttonous , and a winebibber , a friend of publicans and sinners
- Presley is sometimes portrayed as a figure of fun from his latter years - gluttonous and drugged in a rhinestone jumpsuit
普莱斯利在后来的岁月里有时候被描述成在一个- -好吃、染上毒品，穿着挂着水晶表演服- -的娱乐人物。
- The son of man has come eating and drinking , and you say , behold , a gluttonous man and a drunkard , a friend of tax collectors and sinners
- But as she took the bouquet from him he sprang upon her hands and kissed them with all the gluttonous eagerness peculiar to his charming time of life
- Among those there is a game called the gluttonous snake , which needs many tips when playing , and is not only very funny but also can test your responce ability
- given to excess in consumption of especially food or drink; "over-fed women and their gluttonous husbands"; "a gluttonous debauch"; "a gluttonous appetite for food and praise and pleasure"
What is the meaning of gluttonous in Chinese and how to say gluttonous in Chinese? gluttonous Chinese meaning, gluttonous的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.