glue in Chinese
[ glu: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "glue"Synonyms of "glue""glue" in a sentence"glue" meaning
past tense: glued past participle: glued present participle: gluing
- Let 's stick them together with glue .
- I want some black ink and some glue .
- Lady : and i want some black ink and some glue .
- He has glued to the television .
- The major media are rapidly becoming the glue .
- These people over here stick together like glue .
- I have used up all the glue .
- The glue solution is made by using 8. 5 ounces of flake hard glue .
- Atoms held within solid crystals at low temperature may be tightly glued .
- Confidence is what keeps the company and its suppliers glued together .
"skin glue" in Chinese, "glue pot" in Chinese, "glue water" in Chinese, "fish glue" in Chinese, "glucuronyl transferase" in Chinese, "glud" in Chinese, "gludin" in Chinese, "gludio" in Chinese, "gludsted" in Chinese, "glue and filler bond" in Chinese, "glue applicator" in Chinese, "glue blending" in Chinese, "glue blending machine; glue blender" in Chinese,