glacier in Chinese
[ 'glæsjə, 'gleiʃə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "glacier"Synonyms of "glacier"Use "glacier" in a sentence
- These ridges were formed by glaciers .
- The upper surface of glacier is riven by crevasses .
- The glacier dislocated the great stones .
- Rock underlying glaciers is eroded by plucking .
- Valley glaciers are confined to valleys in mountainous terrain .
- These ridges formed by glaciers or lava flows are called moraines .
- Ice sheets are broad glaciers that blanket whole regions .
- Rocks of assorted sizes and shapes are embedded in the bottom of a glacier .
- Valley glaciers are typical of lofty mountain ranges the world over .
- Mechanics can be used to describe the movement of glaciers and fluids flowing through pipes .
"glacier avalanche" in Chinese, "glacier plain" in Chinese, "glaciation limit" in Chinese, "glaciation; icing; ice accretion" in Chinese, "glacic" in Chinese, "glacie square" in Chinese, "glacieluvial" in Chinese, "glacier advance" in Chinese, "glacier anti-friction alloy" in Chinese, "glacier band" in Chinese, "glacier bands" in Chinese,