giving in Chinese
- They give the impression of having rigidity .
- They had learned to give up many things .
- I tried to give brisk, concise response .
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- Wait a moment , let me give you a demonstration .
- His tooth gave another red-hot jounce .
- I am too ugly; he won't give me a thought !
- I will give you a pound in part payment .
- We must not give way to their demands .
- I refuse, sir, to give up the scholarship .
- disposing of property by voluntary transfer without receiving value in return; "the alumni followed a program of annual giving"
- the act of giving
- the imparting of news or promises etc.; "he gave us the news and made a great show of the giving"; "giving his word of honor seemed to come too easily"
- given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather"
Synonyms: big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, liberal, openhanded,
"given" in Chinese, "give" in Chinese, "gave" in Chinese, "given name" in Chinese, "payroll giving" in Chinese, "law giving" in Chinese, "give……some advice on" in Chinese, "givi" in Chinese, "givi grigoryevich gumbaridze" in Chinese, "givica" in Chinese, "givierge" in Chinese, "giving a cold (an alcohol) onge bath" in Chinese, "giving a cold (an alcohol) sponge bath" in Chinese, "giving a cold sponge bath" in Chinese, "giving a credit reference" in Chinese,