give way in Chinese
- The storm gave way to bright sunshine .
- We must not give way to their demands .
- Give way to traffic coming from the right .
- However her pity might give way for moments .
- The gloom he was feeling gave way to frolic .
- He gave way to fantasies of a passionate reunion .
- The bridge gave way under the weight of the lorry .
- She wavered, quailed, gave way .
- On this point we should never have given way .
- Tension gave way to laughter .
- stop operating or functioning; "The engine finally went"; "The car died on the road"; "The bus we travelled in broke down on the way to town"; "The coffee maker broke"; "The engine failed on the way to town"; "her eyesight went after the accident"
Synonyms: fail, go bad, die, give out, conk out, go, break, break down,
- end resistance, as under pressure or force; "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
- move in order to make room for someone for something; "The park gave way to a supermarket"; "`Move over,'' he told the crowd"
Synonyms: move over, give, ease up, yield,
- break down, literally or metaphorically; "The wall collapsed"; "The business collapsed"; "The dam broke"; "The roof collapsed"; "The wall gave in"; "The roof finally gave under the weight of the ice"
Synonyms: collapse, fall in, cave in, give, break, founder,
"giving" in Chinese, "gave" in Chinese, "give uto" in Chinese, "gives unconditionally" in Chinese, "given name" in Chinese, "give security" in Chinese, "given up" in Chinese, "give tick" in Chinese, "giving compliments" in Chinese, "give verbal support to" in Chinese, "give vogue to" in Chinese, "give voice to" in Chinese, "give volunteer medical consultation" in Chinese, "give warning" in Chinese, "give way to" in Chinese, "give way to buses" in Chinese, "give way to impatience" in Chinese, "give way to intimidation" in Chinese,