gist in Chinese
[ dʒist ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gist"Synonyms of "gist"Use "gist" in a sentence
- She repeated the gist of the ap bulletin .
- Such was the gist of his thoughts .
- I was able to follow its gist .
- The means of arriving thither are simple, easy, certain, infallible-and that is the gist of my present proposal .
- What is the gist to decide the employee ' s salary
- Total no . of comment on representation received gist
- He gave me the gist of the headmaster ' s report
- Conclusion : summarizing the gist , and the paper is over
- He can not understand the gist of their argument
- Course and the gist of marxism in china ' s exploration
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
Synonyms: kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, nub, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
Synonyms: effect, essence, burden, core,