ginseng in Chinese
- This is the genuine ginseng from northeast .
- There is a flourishing trade in ersatz ginseng .
- Ginseng was reported to have increased energy and mental alertness .
- She paid more than 500 for a trickedup ginseng root that was worth only $20.
- Trade links with china in the 17th century made ginseng the rage among the aristocracy of europe .
- The wild ginseng of manchuria and korea, hunted assiduously for centuries, is now all but extinct .
- Technical highlights of planting panax ginseng in forest
- Spectrophotometric determination of copper in ginseng
- I was shocked and quickly fetched the ginseng
- 135 between master and disciples lessons from some ginseng
"panax ginseng" in Chinese, "ginsburg" in Chinese, "ginsburger" in Chinese, "ginsburgh" in Chinese, "ginschur" in Chinese, "ginsen tea" in Chinese, "ginseng adventitious root" in Chinese, "ginseng and antler wine" in Chinese, "ginseng and beef tendon soup" in Chinese, "ginseng and black hen soup" in Chinese,