geography in Chinese
[ dʒi'ɔgrəfi, 'dʒiɔg- ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "geography"Synonyms of "geography""geography" in a sentence"geography" meaning
- I have only a sketchy knowledge of geography .
- He learned the geography of the club first .
- She got 80 marks out of 100 for geography .
- In geography there is still much to be desired .
- Geography is not within my domain .
- The geography paper was difficult .
- Geography isn't any cure for what's the matter with you .
- I failed exam in geography .
- Physical geography for the first time took her rightful place .
- Utility varies in relation to individual tastes and to geography .
- study of the earth''s surface; includes people''s responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation
"linguistic geography" in Chinese, "physical geography" in Chinese, "human geography" in Chinese, "economic geography" in Chinese, "linguistical geography" in Chinese, "historical geography" in Chinese, "geographico-genetic classification" in Chinese, "geographicsquare search" in Chinese, "geographimetrics" in Chinese, "geographische rundschau" in Chinese, "geographische zeitschrift" in Chinese, "geography and climate" in Chinese, "geography and land features" in Chinese, "geography and nature" in Chinese, "geography and the environment" in Chinese,