gasoline in Chinese
[ 'gæsəli:n ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gasoline"Synonyms of "gasoline""gasoline" in a sentence"gasoline" meaning
- Gasoline , of course , must be saved in consumption .
- The gasoline in the bottle has evaporated .
- We stopped at the filling station because we needed gasoline .
- Gasoline is a solvent liquid that removes grease spats .
- The gasoline detection system consists of a capillary restriction .
- Gasoline for the pyre is getting to be a real problem .
- Whereas gasoline fumes linger close to the ground before dispersing .
- Mixture of air and gasoline vapor outside these limits may misfire .
- Americans used to like big cars, and gasoline used to be very inexpensive .
- In some ways, anhydrous ammonia is just as safe to handle as gasoline .
"gasoline mileage" in Chinese, "white gasoline" in Chinese, "combat gasolines" in Chinese, "gasolene compartment" in Chinese, "gasolene engine" in Chinese, "gasolene engine generator" in Chinese, "gasolene tanker" in Chinese, "gasolier" in Chinese, "gasoline (gasoline)" in Chinese, "gasoline acidity test" in Chinese, "gasoline additive" in Chinese, "gasoline adjustment valve" in Chinese,