gamma in Chinese
How to pronounce "gamma"Synonyms of "gamma""gamma" in a sentence"gamma" meaning
- This interaction can produce gamma rays or secondary protons .
- In a vacuum, gamma rays travel in straight lines with the speed of light .
- Strictly speaking, it is not possible to absorb gamma rays completely .
- Further, both gamma rays and neutrons can produce harmful effects in living organisms .
- An irradiation of 60 sec. limits the build-up of excessive gamma radiation levels .
- However the major portion of the initial gamma radiation is derived from the two latter sources .
- If gamma particles are present, potential differences of several thousand volts can be generated .
- As a result, there is less attenuation of the gamma rays from the fission products .
- Consequently, gamma rays will reach a particular target on the ground from many directions .
- The instantaneous gamma rays are produced almost entirely before the weapon has completely blown apart .
- the 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet
- a unit of magnetic field strength equal to one-hundred-thousandth of an oersted
"gamma decay" in Chinese, "gamma ray" in Chinese, "gamma sonde" in Chinese, "gamma minus" in Chinese, "gamma plus" in Chinese, "gamma globulin" in Chinese, "gamma knife" in Chinese, "gamma ray astronomy" in Chinese, "gamleby" in Chinese, "gamliel" in Chinese, "gamling" in Chinese, "gamlitz" in Chinese, "gamm" in Chinese, "gamma (g)" in Chinese, "gamma a concentrate" in Chinese, "gamma absorber" in Chinese, "gamma absorptiometer" in Chinese,