gallery in Chinese
[ 'gæləri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "gallery"Synonyms of "gallery""gallery" in a sentence"gallery" meaning
- It gives me pleasure, like an art gallery .
- She had been led through the best galleries .
- He looked up into the gallery again .
- Miss marsha asked me to show you to the gallery .
- Some larvae extend the galleries to form niches .
- Her paintings hang in the national gallery .
- The two men walked side by side through the long gallery .
- Let's walk in the picture gallery .
- To go with him to picture galleries was a rare treat .
- The galleries were packed .
- a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine; "they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
Synonyms: drift, heading,
- narrow recessed balcony area along an upper floor on the interior of a building; usually marked by a colonnade
- a covered corridor (especially one extending along the wall of a building and supported with arches or columns)
- a long usually narrow room used for some specific purpose; "shooting gallery"
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
Synonyms: art gallery, picture gallery,
- a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
Synonyms: veranda, verandah,
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
"shooting gallery" in Chinese, "picture gallery" in Chinese, "gallery goer" in Chinese, "peanut gallery" in Chinese, "tate gallery" in Chinese, "press gallery" in Chinese, "gallery forest" in Chinese, "gallero" in Chinese, "galleron" in Chinese, "gallerova" in Chinese, "gallert" in Chinese, "gallerucida bifasciata motschulsky" in Chinese, "gallery access block of flats" in Chinese, "gallery and mine [pit]" in Chinese, "gallery and retail art administration ma" in Chinese, "gallery apartment house" in Chinese,