gallbladder in Chinese
[ 'gɔ:lblædə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gallbladder"Synonyms of "gallbladder""gallbladder" in a sentence"gallbladder" meaning
- Bile is continually secreted from the cells of the liver into the common bile duct and gallbladder .
- In surviving cattle, the infection may localize in the gallbladder and in hepatic and mesenteric lymph nodes .
- God . what ' s this ? - your mother ' s gallbladder
- None of them had a history of gallbladder disease
- Her gallbladder ' s on the next boat . anything else
- A brief talk on tcm mechanism of gallbladder heart syndrome
- Us guided percutaneous gallbladder bile drainage
- Clinical analysis of 27 cases of primary gallbladder carcinom
- The gallbladder is an organ in the body that stores bile
- Typically , they are not in the gallbladder
- a muscular sac attached to the liver that stores bile (secreted by the liver) until it is needed for digestion
Synonyms: gall bladder,
"gallbladder forceps" in Chinese, "stasis gallbladder" in Chinese, "gallbladder contraction" in Chinese, "gallbladder fossae" in Chinese, "snake gallbladder" in Chinese, "gallbladder injury" in Chinese, "gallbladder puncture" in Chinese, "gallbladder bed" in Chinese, "hourglass gallbladder" in Chinese, "gallavotti" in Chinese, "gallavrini" in Chinese, "gallay" in Chinese, "gallazzi" in Chinese, "gallberry" in Chinese, "gallbladder agate" in Chinese, "gallbladder and common duct stone" in Chinese, "gallbladder bile" in Chinese, "gallbladder bile concentration" in Chinese,