gage in Chinese
[ geidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "gage"Use "gage" in a sentence
- The classical examples are strain gage devices .
- Some precision gages used a thermal compensator .
- The stability of the gage will be seriously impaired .
- A unique example of the slack diaphragm is the draft gage .
- The gage deflection is due to the momentum transfer .
- Gage pressure is a special case of differential pressure .
- The strain gage based on mechanical principles is the scratch gage .
- The above circuit serves to illustrate the principle of the gage .
- The simplest version of the thermocouple gage consists of a resistance wire .
- Bell gages may be used to measure gage pressure or differential pressure .
- a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- street names for marijuana
Synonyms: pot, grass, green goddess, dope, weed, sess, sens, smoke, skunk, locoweed, Mary Jane, Verb
- place a bet on; "Which horse are you backing?"; "I''m betting on the new horse"
Synonyms: bet on, back, stake, game, punt,
"pressure gage" in Chinese, "weather gage" in Chinese, "shifting gage" in Chinese, "green gage" in Chinese, "cylinder gage" in Chinese, "air gage" in Chinese, "spirit gage" in Chinese, "end gage" in Chinese, "standard gage" in Chinese, "gagaw" in Chinese, "gagazoi ri" in Chinese, "gagb" in Chinese, "gagc" in Chinese, "gagchamo" in Chinese, "gage (=gauge)" in Chinese, "gage (or gauge)" in Chinese, "gage 2" in Chinese, "gage a unciator" in Chinese,