gad in Chinese
How to pronounce "gad"Synonyms of "gad""gad" in a sentence"gad" meaning
1.游荡，闲荡 (about abroad out)。
〔古语〕嘿! By gad! 天哪!哎呀!
〔古语〕嘿! By Gad! 天哪!哎呀!
- Gad , i only wish he would let me take his place .
- From the tribe of gad , geuel the son of machi
- Of the tribe of gad , geuel the son of machi
- They left iyim and camped at dibon gad
- " gad , i ve come - that s all ! " replied georges
乔治回答道， “我来了。 ”
- Gad , it was true ; the other had never noticed it before
- We spent the whole day gadding about paris
- He spent a few months gadding about europe before his exams
- They left dibon gad and camped at almon diblathaim
- I ’ m sick and tired of gadding all over town
- a sharp prod fixed to a rider''s heel and used to urge a horse onward; "cowboys know not to squat with their spurs on"Verb
- wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
Synonyms: gallivant, jazz around,
What is the meaning of gad in Chinese and how to say gad in Chinese? gad Chinese meaning, gad的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.