gabriel in Chinese
How to pronounce "gabriel""gabriel" in a sentence"gabriel" meaning
- Does a woman keep her promise, gabriel ?
- Gabriel was greatly depressed .
- When the waggon had passed on, gabriel withdrew from his point of espial .
- Royal stared at him, uncertain whether to laugh or to take offence and gabriel said, more gently .
- Gabriel knew that when he entered she would not ask him where he had been; she would not reproach him .
- Gabriel saw, as though for the first time, how black and how bony was this wife of his and how wholly undesirable .
- Gabriel was about to advance and restore the missing article, when an unexpected performance induced him to suspend the action for the present .
- Sergeant gabriel , does this picture speak to you
- Can you show me the way to gabriel ' s house
- They were watching the fire and discussing gabriel
What is the meaning of gabriel in Chinese and how to say gabriel in Chinese? gabriel Chinese meaning, gabriel的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.