gable in Chinese
How to pronounce "gable"Synonyms of "gable""gable" in a sentence"gable" meaning
- The chestnut was in flower and the bells rang out high clear over her gables and cupola .
- After being absent from the gables for a week my aunt unexpectedly returned one afternoon with a party of guests and instructed bessie to prepare dinner .
- I often visited the gables when i was boy
- I don ' t like the ugly look of that hole in the gable
- At the age of 41 gable enlisted in the u . s
- I am a clark gable nut : i have seen all his films
- The sun fell on her naked limbs through the gable window
- The house of the seven gables : a romantic interpretation of social history
- Graff : you ' re not cooper or gable
- He s no clark gable . but then very few men are