g in Chinese
How to pronounce "g"Synonyms of "g""g" in a sentence"g" meaning
- Every graph g with v>2 is reconstructible .
- A graph g is an ordered triple .
- Theorem g is called binomial theorem .
- An inner bridge b of a cycle c in g is transferable .
- G is a minimal connected graph .
- I saw mr. g when i was jogging this morning .
- G is a maximal acyclic graph .
- Otherwise g is disconnected .
- Another matrix associated with g is the adjacency matrix .
- She cast g glance of surprise at the school inspector before her .
- the 7th letter of the Roman alphabet
- a unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity; used to indicate the force to which a body is subjected when it is accelerated
Synonyms: gee, g-force,
- a metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram
Synonyms: gram, gramme, gm,
"g clef" in Chinese
, "f因子转导" in Chinese
, "f值" in Chinese
, "f质粒" in Chinese
, "f转导" in Chinese
, "f组染色体" in Chinese
, "g non-certified aircraft pallet net" in Chinese
, "g (gley) - horizon" in Chinese
, "g (new york city subway service)" in Chinese
, "g (third generation) moblie" in Chinese
What is the meaning of g in Chinese and how to say g in Chinese? g Chinese meaning, g的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.