fusion in Chinese
[ 'fju:ʒən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fusion"Synonyms of "fusion"Use "fusion" in a sentence
- There is no way to harness the energy of fusion .
- Fusion has not, so far, been tamed .
- The star's fusion "heating system" is disrupted .
- This fusion phenomena is called the "mach effect. "
- They were fusions which are evolutionarily programmed for .
- Nuclear fusion is the energy source that keeps the sun alive .
- A fusion factor exists separate from the virus' ability to hemolyze .
- Secretory granules are apparently built up from fusion of smaller vesicles .
- The use of conventional magnets for commercial fusion reactors is ruled out .
- Fusions were common between strains from deciduous hosts or coniferous hosts .
- the act of fusing (or melting) together
- correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae; usually done surgically but sometimes done by traction or immobilization
Synonyms: spinal fusion,
- the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
Synonyms: optical fusion,
- an occurrence that involves the production of a union
Synonyms: merger, unification,
- a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
Synonyms: nuclear fusion, nuclear fusion reaction,
- the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- the state of being combined into one body
"fusion bomb" in Chinese, "fusion administration" in Chinese, "fusion welding" in Chinese, "fusion nucleus" in Chinese, "fusion frequency" in Chinese, "nuclear fusion" in Chinese, "laser fusion" in Chinese, "hot fusion" in Chinese, "cold fusion" in Chinese, "fusinus forceps" in Chinese, "fusinus nicobaricus" in Chinese, "fusinus salisburyi" in Chinese, "fusio" in Chinese, "fusio iercingdrill" in Chinese, "fusion abnormal" in Chinese, "fusion abnormality of uterus" in Chinese, "fusion agent" in Chinese, "fusion aid" in Chinese,