fund in Chinese
[ fʌnd ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fund"Synonyms of "fund""fund" in a sentence"fund" meaning
past tense: funded past participle: funded plural: funds present participle: funding
- The plan deadlocked over the funds .
- They collect funds to finance the movement .
- Query, where are we to find the funds ?
- Capital funds will be tied up for a long time .
- He has n't the funds to carry out his design .
- They decided to set up a fund for this purpose .
- In 1786 pitt established the consolidated fund .
- The treasurer has run off with the club 's funds .
- I shall not be in funds until the end of this month .
- She carried within herself a great fund of life .
- a financial institution that sells shares to individuals and invests in securities issued by other companies
Synonyms: investment company, investment trust, investment firm,
- a reserve of money set aside for some purpose
Synonyms: monetary fund,
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Synonyms: store, stock, Verb
- furnish money for; "The government funds basic research in many areas"
- accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability; "fund a medical care plan"
- invest money in government securities
- provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
"funded" in Chinese, "investment fund" in Chinese, "mutual fund" in Chinese, "trust fund" in Chinese, "welfare fund" in Chinese, "emergency fund" in Chinese, "public funds" in Chinese, "growth fund" in Chinese, "sinking fund" in Chinese, "functor element" in Chinese, "functorial analysis" in Chinese, "functorial isomorphism" in Chinese, "functorial morphism" in Chinese, "functors" in Chinese, "fund (l02)" in Chinese, "fund a ropriation" in Chinese, "fund absorbed" in Chinese, "fund accommodation" in Chinese,