from in Chinese
[ frɔm, frəm, frm ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "from""from" in a sentence"from" meaning
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I had a letter from my brother this morning .
- She gradually withdrew her eyes from me .
- It 's getting colder and colder from now on .
- It 's easier to capture a fort from inside ..
- You should discourage him from taking that trip .
- He is now much recovered from his illness .
- My waking character is far from sound .
- We flew coach from denver to new york .
- We pump water from the well for daily use .
- "from" meaning: Preposition: from frum or fróm A giver...
- "from" meaning in Japanese: fromからより
- "from" meaning in Korean: prep, ...에서 ...부터, ...때문에...과달라, 구별하여
- "from" meaning in Russian: 1) (редуцированная форма) в пространственном значении указ...
- "from" meaning in Arabic: prep. من, منذ, حسب
- "from" meaning in French: prep. de, à partir de, depuis; de la part de