frequency in Chinese
[ 'fri:kwənsi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "frequency"Synonyms of "frequency""frequency" in a sentence"frequency" meaning
- Wave speed equals frequency times wavelength .
- He manipulated the frequency dial of the radio .
- Confined waves have definite frequencies .
- Accidents are happening with increasing frequency .
- Radiation must have exactly the frequency .
- The resulting frequency varies by a few percent .
- The pitch depends on the frequency .
- N is the desired noninteger frequency divider .
- The high frequencies are attenuated .
- The frequency and amplitude of vibration are monitored .
- the number of observations in a given statistical category
Synonyms: absolute frequency,
- the ratio of the number of observations in a statistical category to the total number of observations
Synonyms: relative frequency,
- the number of occurrences within a given time period; "the frequency of modulation was 40 cycles per second"; "the frequency of his seizures increased as he grew older"
Synonyms: frequence, oftenness,
"frequence converter station" in Chinese, "frequence of seroconversion" in Chinese, "frequence-slective presaturation" in Chinese, "frequencfy-dependent behavior" in Chinese, "frequencies" in Chinese, "frequency (film)" in Chinese, "frequency a ignment" in Chinese, "frequency acceptance band" in Chinese, "frequency accuracy" in Chinese,