fraud in Chinese
[ frɔ:d ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fraud"Use "fraud" in a sentence
- The so-called specific was a fraud .
- The colour of the ink tells of the fraud .
- The prosecutor accused the defendant of fraud .
- He was punished for committing fraud .
- He was, i thought, a bit of fraud .
- She had proof that birdsong was a fraud .
- To you all business is fraud .
- She was put on trial for fraud .
- The authorities took measures to prevent tax fraud .
- We are married here upon the foot of a double fraud .
- something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
Synonyms: fraudulence, dupery, hoax, humbug, put-on,
- intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
- a person who makes deceitful pretenses
Synonyms: imposter, impostor, pretender, fake, faker, sham, shammer, pseudo, pseud, role player,