frank in Chinese
[ fræŋk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "frank"Synonyms of "frank""frank" in a sentence"frank" meaning
past tense: franked past participle: franked present participle: franking
- I know you're having fun, frank .
- A frank discussion can help to clear the air .
- Frank was becoming financially significant .
- You never came after us, frank .
- It is time for some frank discussion .
- I'll tell you, i'll be frank with you .
- You just leave it to me, frank .
- Let us be frank and don't beat around the bush .
- Frank clenched his fist and broke out in excitement .
- Frank had his churlish delicacies .
- characterized by directness in manner or speech; without subtlety or evasion; "blunt talking and straight shooting"; "a blunt New England farmer"; "I gave them my candid opinion"; "forthright criticism"; "a forthright approach to the problem"; "tell me what you think--and you may just as well be frank"; "it is possible to be outspoken without being rude"; "plainspoken and to the point"; "a point-blank accusation"
Synonyms: blunt, candid, forthright, free-spoken, outspoken, plainspoken, point-blank, straight-from-the-shoulder,
- clearly manifest; evident; "frank enjoyment"
- exempt by means of an official pass or letter, as from customs or other checks
- stamp with a postmark to indicate date and time of mailing
Synonyms: postmark, Noun
- a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
Synonyms: frankfurter, hotdog, hot dog, dog, wiener, wienerwurst, weenie,