yatong in Chinese
"yatong" in a sentence"yatong" in a sentence
- Yatong was born in Dege in Kham.
- "' Yatong "'is a Tibetan singer from Kham, the eastern province of traditional Tibet.
- Pure Tibetan pop is heavily influenced by light Chinese rock, and includes best-sellers like Jampa Tsering and Yatong.
- In a statement, Yatong said 1995 sales rose 70.7 percent to 65.69 million yuan from 38.48 million yuan.
- Following the 1890-1893 Convention of Calcutta signed by Britain and Qing dynasty China, White was despatched to Yatong at the foot of the Chumbi Valley in Tibet to assess the trade situation at the new outpost.
- Shanghai Yatong Co ., a transportation company, said its net profit rose 48.6 percent last year to 15.98 million yuan ( $ 1.9 million ), from 10.75 million yuan in 1994.
- "The film covers aspects of the threat of opium addiction looming large over the local youth, and social initiatives from the community against the menace such as the opium de-addiction campaign in Chongkham-Namsai, the organic tea-cultivation in Wakro circle led by Basamlu Krisikro, and the Joy of Reading Campaign in Yatong, Tezu and Wakro, led by the Lohit Youth Library Movement, " ( Source : Arunachal Times)
What is the meaning of yatong in Chinese and how to say yatong in Chinese? yatong Chinese meaning, yatong的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.