spaccanapoli in Chinese
- "spabrücken" in Chinese : 施帕布吕肯
- "spa" in Chinese : 音标：[εspea]动物保护协会spa =société protectri ...
- "space" in Chinese : 太空
- "spécialiste" in Chinese : 专门专人专司专门人员专家灰领专门家
- "space (groupe)" in Chinese : Space乐队
- "soûtra" in Chinese : soûtra bouddhique佛经
- "space act de 2015" in Chinese : 2015年商业航太发射竞争力法
- "soûlot" in Chinese : soûlot,e[民]n. 酒鬼a. 喝醉的soûlotm.酒鬼
- "space adventures" in Chinese : 太空探险公司
- It was named after Spaccanapoli, a street that crosses the ancient city centre of Naples.
- The history of the tarantella rhythm that drives some of Spaccanapoli's songs reaches back to a time when it drove ecstatic rituals of healing and exorcism.
- The other two decumani are closer to the coast : Decumano Inferiore ( Spaccanapoli ), also exist in some form or other, mostly as narrow lanes.
- Spaccanapoli, from Naples, is an institution of Italy's folk revival, the new name for the group that was formed in 1974 as E Zezi.
- On " Spaccanapoli " ( Real World / Narada ), the group mixes vigorously strummed guitars and studio production with old Neapolitan instruments like tambourines and the double-reed ciamarella.
- Among those who have canceled are Spaccanapoli, Italian folk singers from Naples, who were to perform at the Cooper Union on Oct . 5, and a Spanish flamenco artist, Miguel Poveda, who was to perform, also at the Cooper Union, on Oct . 6.
- You can try one at Brandi, where it was invented; at Di Matteo, in the heart of Spaccanapoli, the old city, where President Clinton, no pizza neophyte, hung out during the summit; or at my favorite, Trianon, where the pies emerge from the cherrywood-fired oven with blistered brown bits around the edges.
What is the meaning of spaccanapoli in Chinese and how to say spaccanapoli in Chinese? spaccanapoli Chinese meaning, spaccanapoli的中文，spaccanapoli的中文，spaccanapoli的中文，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.