old courthouse in Chinese
"old courthouse" in a sentence"old courthouse" in a sentence
- The restored old courthouse has a gold dome and stately columns.
- The old courthouse located on Court Street was built in 1836.
- The old courthouse was advertised for sale and fell into disuse.
- White led a campaign to repair the old courthouse and lost.
- Nearby also is the Old Courthouse and several other notable buildings.
- The Santa Monica courthouse is a small, old courthouse.
- TALL TALES AND SHORT STORIES : Things have changed at the old courthouse
- Others opt to view the festivities from the Old Courthouse.
- The Old Courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- An addition behind the old courthouse was finished in 1998.
What is the meaning of old courthouse in Chinese and how to say old courthouse in Chinese? old courthouse Chinese meaning, old courthouse的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.