melton mowbray in Chinese
"melton mowbray" in a sentence"melton mowbray" in a sentence
- Melton Mowbray is promoted as the " Rural Capital of Food ".
- The majority of bus services in Melton Mowbray are provided by Centrebus.
- The earliest train to Nottingham was 7.02, and to Melton Mowbray 6.55.
- Melton Mowbray has been a market town for over 1, 000 years.
- The railway from Syston to Melton Mowbray opened on 1 September 1846.
- The airfield is located approximately northeast of Melton Mowbray; about north-northwestof London.
- There is a local bus service to Melton Mowbray and Oakham.
- The village is just south of the Bingham to Melton Mowbray.
- It is about north-east of Leicester and south-west of Melton Mowbray.
- Chapman was born in Leicester and was raised in Melton Mowbray.
What is the meaning of melton mowbray in Chinese and how to say melton mowbray in Chinese? melton mowbray Chinese meaning, melton mowbray的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.