cannel in Chinese
"cannel" in a sentence"cannel" in a sentence"cannel" meaning
- Cannel Coal oil burned bright and produced very little smoke.
- On October 17, 1850, paraffin from cannel coal.
- Cannel coal is also lower in fixed carbon than typical bituminous coal.
- In 1882 the Cannel Coal Company opened mines along the Rio Grande.
- It was named after David Darwin Davis, the Cannel Coal Company owner.
- One, an out-cannel, has the cutting bevel on the outside.
- Pelionite is a name for cannel coal from Mount Pelion East and Barn Bluff.
- Cannel coal commanded a premium price as a grate fuel for use in home fireplaces.
- A large quantity cannel coal was transported.
- In-cannel gouges are used to make straight cuts that are concave in cross section.
What is the meaning of cannel in Chinese and how to say cannel in Chinese? cannel Chinese meaning, cannel的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.