fork in Chinese
[ fɔ:k ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fork"Synonyms of "fork"Use "fork" in a sentence
past tense: forked past participle: forked plural: forks present participle: forking
- Take the left side fork at the crossroads .
- The knives and forks set up their regular jingle .
- He said, and forked up a bacon .
- Just over the hill the road forks .
- If you got to get to us, go back to the fork .
- There the railway forks to a and b ( places ) .
- They saw him to a fork in the road .
- A salad is eaten with a fork only .
- We parted at the fork of a road .
- Where are the forks to go ?
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
Synonyms: branching, ramification, forking,
- cutlery used for serving and eating food
- an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches; "they took the south fork"; "he climbed into the crotch of a tree"
Synonyms: crotch, Verb
- shape like a fork; "She forked her fingers"
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks"
Synonyms: branch, ramify, furcate, separate,
- place under attack with one''s own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- lift with a pitchfork; "pitchfork hay"
"forked" in Chinese, "fork dinner" in Chinese, "fish fork" in Chinese, "dung fork" in Chinese, "dinner fork" in Chinese, "tuning fork" in Chinese, "forked tongue" in Chinese, "forked chain" in Chinese, "carving fork" in Chinese, "forjo" in Chinese, "forjobcn" in Chinese, "forjon" in Chinese, "forjonnel" in Chinese, "forjudge" in Chinese, "fork amplifier" in Chinese, "fork and blade connecting rod" in Chinese, "fork and blade type rod" in Chinese, "fork and feeder change" in Chinese,