forging in Chinese
How to pronounce "forging"Synonyms of "forging""forging" in a sentence"forging" meaning
- It's the valley forge element in me .
- He began to heat, like iron in the forge .
- Hephaestus angrily retired to his forge .
- The smith forges horseshoes with great skill .
- Face the rough weather of struggle and forge ahead .
- The smiths kindled fires in their forges .
- George was forced to forge a signature .
- A bayonet blade is forged from the finest steel .
- That afternoon i addressed myself to forging a note .
- The smith [blacksmith] forges horseshoes with great skill .
- shaping metal by heating and hammering
"forge" in Chinese
, "forgia" in Chinese
, "forgiarini" in Chinese
, "forgiero" in Chinese
, "forgillo" in Chinese
, "forgin" in Chinese
, "forging ahead strategy" in Chinese
, "forging ahead theory" in Chinese
, "forging alloy" in Chinese
, "forging and pressing equipment" in Chinese
What is the meaning of forging in Chinese and how to say forging in Chinese? forging Chinese meaning, forging的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.