foreign in Chinese
[ 'fɔrin ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "foreign"Synonyms of "foreign""foreign" in a sentence"foreign" meaning
- Diphtheria antitoxin is a foreign protein .
- Qiao received bruce at the foreign ministry .
- The speech was meant for foreign consumption .
- He is a foreign teacher of irish stock .
- The foreign banks have their own complaints .
- Have you got any foreign currency with you ?
- The principle of foreign aid is not in dispute .
- This foreign firm has little means .
- A foreign body dwells long in the nose .
- She learns foreign languages with great facility .
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own); "foreign trade"; "a foreign office"
- not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something; "an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism"; "the mysticism so foreign to the French mind and temper"; "jealousy is foreign to her nature"
- not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source; "water free of extraneous matter"; "foreign particles in milk"
"foreign exchange" in Chinese, "foreign service" in Chinese, "foreign legion" in Chinese, "foreign correspondent" in Chinese, "foreign settlement" in Chinese, "foreign mission" in Chinese, "foreign pollen" in Chinese, "foreign exchange control" in Chinese, "forehorse" in Chinese, "foreig odygiantcell" in Chinese, "foreigh affairs and trade minister" in Chinese, "foreigh exchange" in Chinese, "foreight excharge" in Chinese, "foreign accent" in Chinese, "foreign accent syndrome" in Chinese, "foreign account" in Chinese, "foreign accredited institutions" in Chinese,