forced in Chinese
[ fɔ:st ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "forced"Synonyms of "forced""forced" in a sentence"forced" meaning
- He forced a laugh to his shaking lips .
- The company was forced to pass its dividend .
- The viscous drags is equal to the resultant force .
- The irregular force is completely irregular .
- Fresh force was force recently done .
- The force of the rapids had been terrifying .
- Certain particles will exert equal forces .
- He could not force the bishop to appoint him .
- A secret force thrust me forward again .
- In the long run he forced me to an agreement .
- produced by or subjected to forcing; "forced-air heating"; "furnaces of the forced-convection type"; "forced convection in plasma generators"
- lacking spontaneity; not natural; "a constrained smile"; "forced heartiness"; "a strained smile"
Synonyms: constrained, strained,
- made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency; "a forced landing"
- forced or compelled; "promised to abolish forced labor"
"force-ventilated" in Chinese, "force-voltage analogy" in Chinese, "force; coerce" in Chinese, "force; compel" in Chinese, "forcecage" in Chinese, "forced (forcible) feeding" in Chinese, "forced acquiesence" in Chinese, "forced action concrete mixer" in Chinese, "forced aerated cooling bed" in Chinese,