for good in Chinese
How to pronounce "for good"Synonyms of "for good""for good" in a sentence"for good" meaning
- 永久地, 永远地, 一劳永逸地
- He felt he had lost it for good .
- She says that she is leaving the country for good .
- I missed the fit for good and all .
- It is better to fight for good than to rail at the ill .
- She had hoped to get rid of the girl for good and all .
- I am going for good and all .
- It has a high reputation of many years' standing for good quality .
- If i married you now i'd queer myself for good and all .
- You're mucked for good .
- You are under no obligation to pay for goods which you did not order .
What is the meaning of for good in Chinese and how to say for good in Chinese? for good Chinese meaning, for good的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.