for day in Chinese
- Mrs. morel loathed her husband for days .
- This smog would blanket the cities for days .
- They had snooped him for days .
- I have been trying to get hold of her for days but she is never at home .
- The meat had been left out for days and had started to smell .
- It is been weighing on my mind for days whether to tell her or not .
- From the surrounding countries, goods have been traveling for days .
- For days after i met you, something seemed to throb in my veins .
- Even if they were uninjured, their fighting spirit was shattered for days .
- As usual when drafting speeches, he refused to answer the telephone for days on end .
"for database) online" in Chinese, "for database) overflow" in Chinese, "for database) retrieve data" in Chinese, "for database) sax scalable" in Chinese, "for database) statusbar" in Chinese, "for days on end" in Chinese, "for days; day after day" in Chinese, "for dear life" in Chinese, "for decision" in Chinese,