footmark in Chinese
How to pronounce "footmark"Synonyms of "footmark""footmark" in a sentence"footmark" meaning
- Roadway and bridge form the outspread footmark of human
- During her stay in stanley , she left quite a many footmarks
- They saw a footmark in the sand
- They came tramping through the kitchen leaving dirty footmarks
- The promises of yihai company are deeply branded in each footmark of development
- He ran and down , sometimes losing and sometimes finding the line of footmarks
- I rose , and went into the garden , as soon as i could see , to ascertain if there were any footmarks under his window
- Bioscienfic history is the footmark left when people explore the mystery of life , at the same time it is the pith of their wisdom
- Only have the footmark leaving hardship on the snowfield , only meeting understands costful , lively lively feverishness . best wish for your new year life happiness
- We always find the footmark of exhibition design from content to practice either in change of design fashion or innovation of structural technology or trend of social thought
- a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface; "the police made casts of the footprints in the soft earth outside the window"
Synonyms: footprint, step,
What is the meaning of footmark in Chinese and how to say footmark in Chinese? footmark Chinese meaning, footmark的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.