footman in Chinese
How to pronounce "footman"Synonyms of "footman""footman" in a sentence"footman" meaning
- Why, will the black footman tell tales ?
- They had a footman in livery with them .
- She turned away forty-eight footmen .
- She sat down and accepted a glass from the footman .
- Walden rang for a footman .
- Suddenly a footman in livery came running out of the wood .
- The footman and two porters began to load luggage onto the carriage .
- As liveried footmen swung double doors open, the queen appeared .
- He picked up his glass and emptied it, and the footman came forward to refill it .
- A bediamonded lady moves to her motor over carpets unrolled by the footmen .
- a man employed as a servant in a large establishment (as a palace) to run errands and do chores
"footman footman" in Chinese, "footman doughboy" in Chinese, "c footmans helm" in Chinese, "footlocks" in Chinese, "footloose" in Chinese, "footloose industry" in Chinese, "footlooseindustry" in Chinese, "footmaker" in Chinese, "footmark" in Chinese, "footmaster caster" in Chinese, "footmattress" in Chinese,