footloose in Chinese
How to pronounce "footloose"Synonyms of "footloose""footloose" in a sentence"footloose" meaning
- With skilled labour ever more footloose , getting migrants to fill the gaps is essential
- After trying to contact mr . footloose all day , i finally ran him to earth at the barber shop
- Therefore , it is better to keep luggage to the minimum to enjoy more footloose sightseeing in tokyo
- Particular transactional services , such as quoting , dealing , confirming , settling , delivering , paying and safe - keeping , are increasingly footloose , in the sense that many of them can be readily accessed from remote locations
- free to go or do as one pleases; "Americans have always been a footloose people always moving on"; "a footloose young man eager to see the big city"
What is the meaning of footloose in Chinese and how to say footloose in Chinese? footloose Chinese meaning, footloose的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.